Sunday, September 22, 2013

Age is Just a Number

I want to start this post with my gratitude. The support I have received from my peers since beginning my new adventure is impeccable. It's amazing to see where my readers come from. I have gained relations from all over the world, and through my blog, I am able to watch my connections grow. I have realized how the human races thrives, inspires, and encourages others simply by a connection between two people.

I want to thank you for taking time to read my blogs. You support and encourage me more than you could ever imagine. You keep me striving so I have a great story to tell.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

MY WEEK IN MINIMUM WORDS
(Because it's late and my brain is exhausted)

MONDAY: Volleyball with a new team. Proof that you can make life lasting friendships in two hours.

TUESDAY: Received my first letter in the mail! Shout out to Anna Marie Noble. You made my day.
P.S. Via dei Glicini, 11, Tivoli, RM, 00019 
WEDNESDAY:  This happened. Take notice of the video at the bottom:)





THURSDAY: Beautiful moon! Photo does not do justice.


FRIDAY: I like to talk. When translating between English and Italian... I talk even more. I talk and laugh too much during volleyball.

SATURDAY: Went out with friends. Had a blast. Ate pizza. Enjoyed others company.

SUNDAY: Rotaract/Interact/Rotary soccer/picnic/brunch. Good food. Great people. Sunshine!

Oh, and age is just a number. That's my lesson for the week

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment